High School Vacations Featured Resort: Oasis Cancun
We've chosen the Oasis Cancun as our featured resort because we love the location and all the amenities! Step inside the resort's pyramid-shaped main building and look up at the eight-story atrium, skylights, and multi-story hanging plants. Find Caribbean Sea, sunset or tropical garden views in other resort buildings.
Enjoy the sugar sand beach and its clear, warm water or dive into the swimming pools connected by waterfalls and bridges rambling through the grounds for more than a quarter-mile. Fun in the sun starts the minute you arrive.
Your all-inclusive hotel package consists of
- Room accommodations
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages
- Domestic alcoholic drinks and house wine by the glass (for ages 18+)
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Par 3 golf course
- Tennis courts (fee applies for night play)
- Organized resort activities and entertainment
- Up & Down disco (foam party not included)
- Direct beach access
- Water sports, including
- pool volleyball
- introductory scuba-diving lesson
- variety of poolside games
- Entertainment, including
- live concerts, shows & skits
- themed parties
- Spa (additional fees apply)
Kayaking, sailing, windsurfing and other activities are available for additional fees at the marina across the street.
Oasis Cancun features 9 different Lounges & Bars including a sports bar and multiple swim up bars!
Oasis Cancun features 13 different Restaurants:
- Tatish Restaurant - International buffet, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sarape Mexican Grill - Tex-Mex a la carte, lunch and dinner.
- Tunkul Restaurant - International buffet, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Dos Lunas - Mediterranean a la carte, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- La Trattoria - Specialty buffet, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Akeru Asia Lounge - A la carte, lunch and dinner.
- Tunkul Sushi Bar - A la carte, dinner.
- Las Palmas Rodizio - A la carte, dinner.
- Snackbar Hamacas
- Snackbar Sands
- Snackbar Koori Sushi Bar
- Snackbar Sports Bar Tatish
- Room service is available (Limit 1 service per person, per day. Not valid for groups)
Please Note: All restaurants and indoor bars require appropriate attire for admittance. No bare feet or wet clothing. Restaurant and bar names and menus, as well as hours of operation are subject to change and seasonal operation. Please check upon arrival regarding the actual dining/bar venues that are available during your stay.
Student/Youth and Spring Break Policy
The Oasis Cancun welcomes Student/Youth guests, providing conditions/restrictions noted here are met (Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian).
- Persons ages 18 to 24 are considered Student/Youth.
- Upon check-in, each Student/Youth guest must purchase a Student/Youth insurance policy (fee is $27). This policy is mandatory and nonrefundable. Specific terms, conditions and coverage will be presented at time of purchase.)
- Guests may be required to sign an agreement/list of rules at check-in
- You may only use a credit card issued to your name. Cards issued to others (parent, sibling, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- The minimum age to check into the hotel is 18. Hotel guests under the age of 18 require a chaperone. One chaperone is required for up to 19 guests under age 18. Chaperones must be at least 25 years old.
- Legal age to consume alcohol in Mexico is 18.
General Hotel Policies/information
A credit card imprint or cash deposit is required at time of check-in for telephone and incidental charges.
Room Taxes are included in vacation price.
Service Charges are included in vacation price.
Optional in-room safe deposit box charges of $3.50 per night are payable directly prior to departure.
Oasis Runaway Program
Want to check out the nearby Oasis Palm Resort? Our guests can enjoy the facilities, food and beverage outlets of Oasis Palm resort—simply make arrangements with the concierge at the Oasis Plus desk one day prior to visiting the other resort. Note that the cost of transportation is not included.
Activities mentioned may not be located on resort property or be part of your all-inclusive package. The hotels we recommend to high school students are all inclusive resorts that have plenty of activities, so you won’t ever have to leave the resort. If you do decide to leave the resort area, we recommend doing so under the supervision of your accompanying chaperones.